Wednesday, February 29, 2012

X

So today is the last day of work. Yay! More time to spend with friends, family and boyfie! I'm gonna miss sitting there at work being lifeless though, and admiring the clothes :) but oh well. College soon. What to do what to do! Psychology or law? Penang or KL? Or a levels then be an airstewardess? Gosh I used to think that I have plenty of time to think about the future. Well, time is running out. Shucks.



Okay so these pics are taken during last day of work. After work, watched movie with Jon & Melisa. This means war! Laughed the shit outta me. Then later on, chilled @melisa's Watching a hong kong drama called 'on call 36 hours' it's so nice! I love hong kong drama :3





Shall return to cleaning my room. It's a mess.





TASHAANG
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment