Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Currents

Hello Readers!
Its been awhile since I blogged.
Okay so this post is gonna be about my what im currently doing.

Currently Listening to:

Stay with me, baby stay with me, 
Tonight don't leave me alone. 
Walk with me, come and walk with me, 
To the edge of all we've ever known. 

I can see you there with the city lights, 
Fourteenth floor, pale blue eyes. 
I can breathe you in. 
Two shadows standing by the bedroom door, 
No, I could not want you more than I did right then, 
As our heads leaned in. 

Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be, 
But with my eyes closed all I see 
Is the skyline, through the window, 
The moon above you and the streets below. 
Hold my breath as you're moving in, 
Taste your lips and feel your skin. 
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly. 

My Favourite Song since the December Singapore Trip.
At first it was What makes you beautiful by One Direction.
But soon everybody started liking it and shit and it makes me sick.
Not that i hate that song.
Anywho, although this song isnt that popular here, i love it.
I somehow relate to this song.
I wanna learn to play this song on the guitar and sing to it! wishlisted*


Currently Reading:
The story of a girl by Sara Zarr.
So i was bored one day and followed the Boyfriend to Island Plaza to reserve his Starwars Light Saber.
Hes so excited about it.
So while we were there, I went to Leo Bookstore.
I decided that i should start reading more.
So i bought a book.
This book is okay.
Almost done with it.
Any recommendations to what i shall read next?
Note to people who actually know me:
Yes, I'm reading. No more Blonde Tasha.


Currently Idolizing:

Kendall & Kylie Jenner.
Yes, the little sisters of The Kardashians.
They show the world that you can be gorgeous and famous and still be a normal girl, going to school, being crazy with friends and keeping their family close.
Kendall is a year younger than me i guess?
I freaking love her.
This is how i want my family to look like in the future.
But only with 4 girls and 3 guys.
And my Husband next to me, always.
And not to forget, Miranda Kerr.
Shes a Victoria Secret Model from Australia.
Shes freaking gorgeous, with a sweet face of hers.
omgzzz x!
I so wanna take a picture with her someday.




Currently Excited About:
Pictures from the Photoshoot with Jon.
So Jon and I were helping a few friends out by being their models for a photoshoot.
And they say we had a few good shots!
So excited!
The Boyfie's first photoshoot.
Out fist couple shoot love*
Cant wait to look at the pics :3


Currently Craving for:

Macaroons! 
Am freakin in love with the ones they sell in Gurney Plaza.
Gonna go get it later! yumm*






Current Goals:

 To Lose All My Freakin Fats and Look Like That.
enough said.





X
TashaAng

No comments:

Post a Comment