Friday, February 10, 2012

VainAssTashaIzAwesome.

Current Mood: Sleepy & Excited
Current Favourite Song: Drive By by Train.


Okay so I've been spending alot of time at Melisa's
And everyone knows, I'm a fat ass pig who would just empty your refrigerator which was filled with food.
Like omg her mom cant stop feeding me.
I think i'm gonna explode someday.
Her mummy is so nice, she gives me food T.T  :3 
Okay so one of the nights, Mel and Jon was talking.
And typical me, invaded Mel's laptop with my pics.
I think i took about 200 pics in like, 20 mins?
Ok i know i've done better.
Okay, pics!


 

  
 Okay well this pic has a story.
So i was trying to take a pic with the Eiffel Tower and Mel destroyed the pic (her hands moving)
So, I...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kill Her. 
 
Yes i know im super adorable thanks
 Them talking and me disturbing them.
  
 
  
 
 
 
Yes i know, We is Cute. :)
 


 Okay i know its a normal thing for me to do such.
Anywho, I friggin dont know what to do with my hair.
Dye it? Cut it? Leave it unshaped?
I want a hair curler and straightener. 
Okay well bye.


Picture of the day.









X.
TashaAng.

No comments:

Post a Comment