Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Fab-bruary!

Happy Fabulous February everyone!
Its an exciting month! Well, for me.
14th, Valentines Day.
And its also The Boyfie's birth month!
Happy Birth Month! I love you, smelly boo. 

Okay so it was and still is Chinese New Year.
How was my Chinese New Year?
Well, i think i gained like a gazillion pounds.
Couldnt stop eating. om nom nom*
And reunited with all my relatives!
Im so pink-ish/floral-ish this CNY 
Pictures Speak!
Family.
Some relatives not in this pic tho.
 Meet  Valerie, my baby cousin <3
 i love my pink cotton on dress.
  

 So Kawaii Neh!
 
Taken Randomly.
  
Dinner @ The McGrory's on Saturday.
 Baby Hailey & Baby Samuel.
Seriously, how fucking adorable is this? 8D

So as i said, The Boyfie's Birthday Month.
Presents presents!
Well, something Starwars-ish perhaps? ;)
Perhaps not.
I freakin love that starwars pic btw.
Its so adorable :3
If i ever marry Jon, i hope our kid is like this to him. :)






xoxo
Tasha Ang

No comments:

Post a Comment