Sunday, February 23, 2014

Weekends are the best, especially with you.

Hello! waves*
Some of you might know, my boyfriend came to KL for a visit for the weekend, it was such a spontaneous decision though! 
Picked him up from the airport after my class  on Friday then headed home to rest for abit before meeting Aunty Max, the boyfie's mum at Runway 33, a bar @ Subang Airport with a bunch of her friends as well.
Was a really good night! These people thought me that you can still be fun as you age, not saying they're old or what but yeah :P 
It was Aunty Max's birthday on Sunday so they kinda surprised her with a cake as well on that night. 
Happy Birthday Aunty Max! 

Hello from us! I dont look my best here but what the hell. <3
Aunty Max doing the royal wave haha!
My Old Man <3


Spent the morning of our Saturday sleeping in due to the late night before that.
Did abit of assignments, lunch at home and went to Midvalley in the evening with the boyfriend
Walked around, had Pasta Zanmai, went to the pet store cuz we simple love looking at animals haha.
Met up with Clarissa, Mahesh and Aimee at Oregi at night for a session of shisha. 


noms from Pasta Zanmai!
My Mr.Tasha <3
'Oh My Gosh please don't shit on me please don't shit on me'
hahahahahahahahahahhaha! 

Sunday morning rain is pouring, well not really actually. It was a pretty sunny day.
Got ready, waited for baby to pack, then headed to Amcorp Mall, our usual sunday afternoon spot.
Had lunch then walked around for abit. Baby got a new Jimi Hendrix vinyl.
Went to the airport after that to send him off :(
Later on I headed to church, went to meet Jerynn at One Utama after that and had dinner with her and Jason at Nasi Lemak Bumbung. HAHA baby you dont get nasi lemak bumbung cuz you left early :(
Thus sums up my weekend.
 Lunch @ Amcorp Mall
 Cheeky, even since back then :')
Juice works while waiting for Jer!
Nasi Lemak Bumbung!





No comments:

Post a Comment