Saturday, January 21, 2012

Singapuraaaa! #3

Day Three
Sentosa Island day!
Morning, headed out somewhere i forgotten then to Sentosa Island!
Jon, Andrew, Ahmed and I took the MRT all the way there.
Basically we just explored and place and took crazy pics.
Let the pictures do the talking for now :)

 

The Boyfie lookin Macho!
   
 
  
  
 Shot#1. Le me being happy with le chocolate.
 Shot#2. Le boyfriend snatching ze chocolate bar from me.
Shot#3. Le me with victory smile
  
Imma chocolate slap you! lolol
 His balls kisses.
  
Coca-Cola!
  
  
  
  
 
 This is my boyfriend. Yes he is sweet.
  
   
 Spot me in the third pic!
  
  

 
 
 
 
  
  
 

 Picture of the day
They can wanna be like us, act like us, but they will never have our history.







X
Tasha.A

No comments:

Post a Comment