Wednesday, July 4, 2012

July.

Whatuuuuuuuuuup readers! (if i have any)
Anywho. I know i know i have a dead blog. boohoo*
But i've been busy with assignments. Since this sem is a summer semester so its only like 2 months long.
Finals in less than 2 weeks then holidays! yipeeee*
Oh I'm craving for Moo Cow froyo now. 
Anywayyyyys.


  

 
 

That is a pair of straws btw. Stole it from the college's sundry shop when buying cheezles.
Why? I dont wanna get my hands dirty during class.
After everyone saw me doing that they were like 
 
then awhile later they were like

Teeheeee im so smart :D
And yes, thats what i do during class. (first pic)
Nearly the entire class's phone and ipads have been beautifully picture spammed by me.


Okay. So i went back to penang last weekend. 
Yes i know its like a never left.
And i'm currently staying with Aunty Pat (Jon's second aunt)
Shes like super super nice and Shamitta (Jon's cousin) is super excited to have me here.
Sooooo, because of their kindness, parents decided to buy them all dinner @ Northam Hotel where daddy is working!
The awkward moment when Jon's Grandma was like 'Oh Jon, this dinner is like as if its your engagement dinner'
Okay picture twime!



Went back for my precious duck rice and chai boey soup! super love it.
And chilled with Felicia before the dinner. 
Me and my English Breakfast Tea. lolol.

 The Kiddies' Table.

 
 
 
 The Adult's Table
 

 
  
 
 
 With the Family's Girlies. Missing Holly tho.
 
 
 
He was like 'Tua Ko dont look ok!' and he did this.
 
Her hair, so hipster yo.
#success 

 
Hailey loves being carried. 







 TashaAng
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment