Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HIMYM

Okay my blog is officially dead so I've decided to update about breakfast w/ the Yeoh Twinsters.
So on a random Sunday, well not so random.
It was the last day McD was having this Chicken Muffin Promotion so we went!
Got up early, got ready and headed to Tesco McD w/ Jon & met up with the sisters.
Jon & I ordered 2 burgers each omgz so yumzz.
I love love love them Yeoh Sisters okay.
Why?
They are nice
They look adorable
They smell like baby
They are like Jon and I, Felicia will side Jon and Cillia sides me but at times Cillia and Jon are somehow alike and Felicia and I are alike. Well, weird in a way but ok!
ANDDD, they take pictures!
Okay pictures.

 
  
Being a baby like a boss!
 
 Fishy! <3

Cillia <3
 



Photo credits to Priscillia Yeoh. x




So anyways, been watching How I Met Your Mother from Season 1 to Season 6.
Well, getting there :)
And Driving test this Friday.
Omg pls pls pls let me pass God!
Its bad enough i failed once, out of all section, a 3 point turn.
WHO FREAKING FAILS A 3 POINT TURN.
Its the easiest shit in the exam.
Sigh.
stupid car.
Okay bye.






TashaAng
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment