Friday, March 9, 2012

Whats been up



Yupp, thats whats been up.
Almost everyday, waking up and sitting infront of the laptop with my juice and breakfast my mom buys.
What a life.
Its chillax and fun, but sometimes i just feel like studying.
The thought of having so much free time and its all to waste.
Yes, i feel like studying.
Yes, i think im going insane cuz i just said that.
Okay so i'll update about what i've been doing recently.


Tuesday.
First time driving a car and not having it to Mati Engine 
Its a big improvement i guess.
Going up the hill, 3 point turn and side parking.
Yes i know im one of the few bitches who doesnt know how to drive yet.
I really dont see the point tho.
I was looking so forward to driving but now im just so lazy.
Plus, i have a driver already. *ahem*Jon*ahem*


Wednesday
Went out with Mom to run some errands, visited my Aunt Angeline at work, ate all the food in the pantry.
Later on, went to the Toh Residence.
When i walked in, i saw Andrew with the oh-so-lovable sugar glider!
Omg i always wanted a pet like this.
Well, i always wanted a dwarf bunny but a sugar glider is cute too.
So i carried it into the house.
Omg, i was holding it on my hand and it crawled around for like, more than half an hour?
And it didnt even poop on my hand, not once.
Well because sugar gliders are famous for pooping on people's hands, alot.
And it even fell asleep on my hand.
You know what they say when a pet falls aleep on your hand ;)
Well too bad he's selling it.  Oh well.
 Its name is Doby!



Thursday
Was bored, so Jon, Melisa & I decided to go to Gurney.
What for? I do not know.
So we headed to Gurney, redeemed our free Meet Fresh. yuummmm*
Later on, we went to Italianies @ Gurney Paragon.
We ordered Mushroom soup and a Tiramisu.
The portions are huge!
We were famished like seriously. Well, partially due to the complimentary bread.
After all that, went to cut my hair! 
Got fringe cuz Jon likes it.
I look so much younger now. Like im 15/16.
Then chilled @ Melisa's while watching On Call 36 Hours
Later at night, had supper with Jon's Aunties.
Aunty Swee Leng & Aunty Swee Chin brought us to a Nasi Kandar stall in town.
Love them to bits.
Talked and ate, had a fun night!

The Tiramisu looks tiny here. lol
 Being a pig, as usual
 Hair turned from this

To this.










TashaAng
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment